This article will show you how to search and export file_links data from stripe.
Are you looking to migrate your data from stripe or maybe you just want more advanced filtering on your stripe file_links data? This is how.
First create a Cloudslurp account and click the connect for stripe account.
You will be directed to stripe to authorize Cloudslurp and then directed back to Cloudslurp.
You can then optionally invite your team members you would also like to have access to your live stripe file_links data. Click Next, and you will be in the data search page.
Now you can see all your stripe data sets listed.
You can use the dataset selector to select only the stripe file_links data set. Easy!
How to search on specific fields within stripe file_links?
You can use the search box to filter across all your stripe data in one place. Or even connect other systems and search across all of them in one place.
filter specific fields in the file_links table by clicking on the filter icon.
How Can I download my stripe file_links data?
The data is available to download just by clicking on the download button in the top right corner of the stripe file_links table
How to do advanced filtering on stripe file_links?
You can also use our advanced query builder or pure SQL to do more advanced queries to filter your data sets. Click on the filter icon and go to the advanced SQL mode.
How to get stripe file_links data via an API call?
Sometimes you want to pull the stripe data programatically, but you may not want to deal with the oauth flow involved, Cloudslurp gives you a way to access your data with just an authorisation token which is great for using it with REST connectors in analytics tools.
curl --location --request GET 'https://www.cloudslurp.com' --header 'token: YOUR_CLOUDSLURP_API_TOKEN'
Is this data up to date?
Cloudslurp data is pulled from stripe every time you do a query. So yes!
How can I give my team access to stripe data without giving everyone a stripe licence?
Available data sets from stripe
You can also retrieve your other stripe data sets:
- How to export stripe invoices
- How to export stripe balancetransactions
- How to export stripe charges
- How to export stripe customers
- How to export stripe disputes
- How to export stripe events
- How to export stripe files
- How to export stripe file_links
- How to export stripe payment_intents
- How to export stripe payouts
- How to export stripe refunds
- How to export stripe products
- How to export stripe prices
- How to export stripe coupons
- How to export stripe promotion_codes
- How to export stripe tax_codes
- How to export stripe invoiceitems
- How to export stripe plans
- How to export stripe quotes
- How to export stripe active_subscriptions
- How to export stripe canceled_subscriptions
What is Cloudslurp?
Cloudslurp is a productivity tool for you and your team. It is one place to search and download data from tools like stripe and loads of others.