How to filter and export ledger_account_types from sage
This article will show you how to search and export ledger_account_types data from sage.
Are you looking to migrate your data from sage or maybe you just want more advanced filtering on your sage ledger_account_types data? This is how.
First create a Cloudslurp account and click the connect for sage account.
You will be directed to sage to authorize Cloudslurp and then directed back to Cloudslurp.
You can then optionally invite your team members you would also like to have access to your live sage ledger_account_types data. Click Next, and you will be in the data search page.
Now you can see all your sage data sets listed.
You can scroll to the sage ledger_account_types data set. Easy!
How to search on specific fields within sage ledger_account_types?
You can open the 'View Data' tab and filter on the column name. Now you will see the data based on your filter and sort.
How to use sage ledger_account_types inside excel or google sheets?
Click on the corresponding Excel of Google Sheet button to copy and paste a simple spreadsheet formula into your workbook. This will give you a live feed of data that refreshes directly in your spreadsheet.
How Can I download my sage ledger_account_types data?
The data is available to download just by clicking on the download button in the top right corner of the sage ledger_account_types table
How to do advanced filtering on sage ledger_account_types?
You can also use SQL to do more advanced queries to filter and join your data sets. Just connect your systems and then hit the create query button to generate a new dataset using SQL.
How to get sage ledger_account_types data via an API call?
Sometimes you want to pull the sage data programatically, but you may not want to deal with the oauth flow involved, Cloudslurp gives you a way to access your data with just an authorisation token which is great for using it with REST connectors in analytics tools.
curl --location --request GET 'https://www.cloudslurp.com/data' --header 'token: YOUR_CLOUDSLURP_API_TOKEN'
Is this data up to date?
Cloudslurp data is pulled from sage every time you do a query. So yes!
How can I give my team access to sage data without giving everyone a sage licence?
Cloudslurp means you can give data access to your team without the need for everyone to have access to the source system. It is your data after all and you should own it.
Available data sets from sage
You can also retrieve your other sage data sets:
- How to export sage chart_of_accounts
- How to export sage ledger_accounts
- How to export sage ledger_account_classifications
- How to export sage ledger_account_types
- How to export sage contacts
- How to export sage contacttypes
- How to export sage contact_people
- How to export sage contact_people_types
- How to export sage journals
- How to export sage products
- How to export sage catalog_item_types
- How to export sage services
- How to export sage service_rate_types
- How to export sage stock_items
- How to export sage stock_movements
- How to export sage ledger_entries
- How to export sage transactions
- How to export sage transaction_types
- How to export sage sales_credit_notes
- How to export sage sales_estimates
- How to export sage sales_invoices
- How to export sage sales_quick_entries
- How to export sage sales_quotes
What is Cloudslurp?
Cloudslurp is a productivity tool for you and your team. It is one place to search and download data from tools like sage and loads of others.