This article will show you how to search and export ledger_accounts data from sage.
Are you looking to migrate your data from sage or maybe you just want more advanced filtering on your sage ledger_accounts data? This is how.
First create a Cloudslurp account and click the connect for sage account.
You will be directed to sage to authorize Cloudslurp and then directed back to Cloudslurp.
You can then optionally invite your team members you would also like to have access to your live sage ledger_accounts data. Click Next, and you will be in the data search page.
Now you can see all your sage data sets listed.
You can use the dataset selector to select only the sage ledger_accounts data set. Easy!
How to search on specific fields within sage ledger_accounts?
You can use the search box to filter across all your sage data in one place. Or even connect other systems and search across all of them in one place.
filter specific fields in the ledger_accounts table by clicking on the filter icon.
How Can I download my sage ledger_accounts data?
The data is available to download just by clicking on the download button in the top right corner of the sage ledger_accounts table
How to do advanced filtering on sage ledger_accounts?
You can also use our advanced query builder or pure SQL to do more advanced queries to filter your data sets. Click on the filter icon and go to the advanced SQL mode.
How to get sage ledger_accounts data via an API call?
Sometimes you want to pull the sage data programatically, but you may not want to deal with the oauth flow involved, Cloudslurp gives you a way to access your data with just an authorisation token which is great for using it with REST connectors in analytics tools.
curl --location --request GET 'https://www.cloudslurp.com' --header 'token: YOUR_CLOUDSLURP_API_TOKEN'
Is this data up to date?
Cloudslurp data is pulled from sage every time you do a query. So yes!
How can I give my team access to sage data without giving everyone a sage licence?
Available data sets from sage
You can also retrieve your other sage data sets:
- How to export sage chart_of_accounts
- How to export sage ledger_accounts
- How to export sage ledger_account_classifications
- How to export sage ledger_account_types
- How to export sage contacts
- How to export sage contacttypes
- How to export sage contact_people
- How to export sage contact_people_types
- How to export sage journals
- How to export sage products
- How to export sage catalog_item_types
- How to export sage services
- How to export sage service_rate_types
- How to export sage stock_items
- How to export sage stock_movements
- How to export sage ledger_entries
- How to export sage transactions
- How to export sage transaction_types
- How to export sage sales_credit_notes
- How to export sage sales_estimates
- How to export sage sales_invoices
- How to export sage sales_quick_entries
- How to export sage sales_quotes
What is Cloudslurp?
Cloudslurp is a productivity tool for you and your team. It is one place to search and download data from tools like sage and loads of others.