Step by Step Guide
- Go to https://www.cloudslurp.com and create an account.
- Search for your bank account name using the search box on the left and hit the left and hit the 'Connect'.
3. You will be directed to GoCardless to Authorise Cloudslurp access to your bank transaction data.
4. You will now see your bank account transaction tables listed and one table with the list of accounts. Click the 'Code' icon on the account you would like to feed into PowerBI.
5. Open PowerBI and navigate to Power Query, either select Get data in the ribbon or select Get data from another source in the current view.
From Choose data source, select the Other category, and then select Web API.
6. Paste the URL copied from Cloudslurp into the URL box. Select Authentication Kind as Anonymous.
All done! Now you can refresh your Power BI app and get live data directly from your bank account data source.
Is it secure?
Yes! Cloudslurp uses a connection that is compliant and uses GoCardless to secure the connections. Connections permissions requested by Cloudslurp are read-only, so there is no way that your bank accounts can be modified by Cloudslurp.
What financial institutions are supported?
2000+ banks and financial institutions are supported. You can check on our landing page to check if yours is available https://www.cloudslurp.com
Can I filter the transactions before it gets to PowerBI?
Yes! Filter the table in Cloudslurp before you copy and paste the URL and the filter will be included in the data pulled in by PowerBI.
Can you use SQL to do joins within the URL?
Yes! Cloudslurp API supports using SQL to make joins and filter columns.
Can I give other people in my team access?
Yes! You can easily invite your team members who have access to your Cloudslurp data board.
Is it really free?
Cloudslurp is free for up to a certain usage level. We offer a premium subscription for large data quantities, downloading data, taking data backups and full support.